6th & Woodland Building
- Highest quality building in Lacey and one of the highest quality buildings in Thurston County
- Convenient location with easy access to I-5
- Ideally suited for doing business within Thurston, Pierce and/or South King County
- Easy access to Joint Base Lewis-McChord
- High Visibility with signage opportunity on four-story building
- True Class "A" New Construction completed in 2008
- 174 Parking Spaces Including Underground Garage
- Flexible floor plans can accommodate full floor tenants to 15,320 rsf and tenants as small as 1,400 rsf
- Elegant Lobbies & Common Spaces will impress employees and visitors
- High Speed Elevators
- Multiple Decks on Each Floor
- State-of-the-Art Amenities
- Generous Tenant Improvement Allowance
- Ideal for Professional, Medical, or Government tenants
- Building Size: 59,990 rentable square feet (rsf)
- Frontage: 6th Avenue S.E. and parking lot access from Woodland Square Loop
- Year Built: 2008
- Parking: 174 parking spaces located in Garage and on Surface lots
- Number of Stories: 4
- Building Structure: The building is constructed with a reinforced concrete frame. The exterior walls are a mix of brick, dryvit panels and tinted spandrel glass panels in aluminum frames
- Roof: Flat with parapet and a multiple-ply cover on concrete deck
- HVAC: Zoned air conditioning is provided via a variable air volume system which provides conditioned air to the tenant spaces. Mechanical equipment (gas-fired Trane) is located on the roof of the building.
- Fire and life safety: The entire building is serviced by the fire sprinkler systems quick-response heads
- Power: The building is supplied by a 480/277 volt 200 amp three phase service. There are two sub meters per floor at the main distribution panel (MDP) which provides two 200 amp services to each floor.
- Internet: High speed Fiber available through Century Link, Comcast(Xfinity), and Integra. Building has CAT 5 cabling throughout.
- Elevators: Two elevators serve all four office floors and the parking garage
- Generator: 60Hz Kohler Diesel Generator, certified by the EPA to conform to Tier 3 non-road emissions standards
- Clock Tower: Really Big Clock Tower in case you forget to wear your watch!